Wednesday, February 11, 2009

a new beginning

A new place, a new blog! Nothing like a fresh start for a new year.
I have made a goal for 2009...I will shine in 2009!!

We all have bad days, we all feel down in the dumps, some even suffer major depression (I am one of them). I feel like I need a place to come to be happy...I think to force myself to come here & be positive.

I have great days where life feels good, where I feel like the old me (thank you medication!!). But sometimes that sneaky little bugger sits on my shoulder & tells me how sad I should be. This is NOT for that. This is where I & anyone else who feels the need for sunshine can come.

One of the most positive forces in my life, in the last almost 6 years has been Mary Kay. People joke that it's like a cult...I thought those women were certainly on something the first time I went to a meeting. Yet, the strangest thing happened! I crave that pink prozac, I crave getting applauded for making it out on a Monday night. Thru what I have learned there, I have been able to teach my boys the importance of goal setting.

There are lots of things tumbling around in my head to put here....I will get to all of them. I will figure out a way to straighten the brain I put it all into words that make sense LOL

It's a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment