Thursday, March 12, 2009

day LOL Lost count

I don't even know what day I'm on LOL I stretched out my shake days to be able to go out with Chris on Saturday. I didn't do too too bad but my tummy felt uncomfortable all day Sunday. Thank God it was a cleanse day!

I received my 30 day order yesterday & spent time with my awesome coach this morning going over everything. There is this one product; Ionix Supreme that is like an energy booster. Not that I really needed it because just being on the program, period, makes me have energy....but i feel more. I really didn't think that was possible! I've been up & down the stairs several times without really feeling it. I wanted to try to finish a book I'm reading today while in between loads of laundry but I honestly do not want to just sit there. This blog has taken me 20 minutes to get to this part because I keep jumping up to do something.

I'm still stuck at the 13 pound (my scale or 17 pounds if I go by the doctor's scale) because I am bloated. For the first time in 4 years my period is late....it's not possible for me to be pregnant so I'm not quite sure why I'm late...but I'm not worried. Maybe it's just the change in routine & eating.

Chris is away this week, on a business trip in FL & I am playing single mommy on top of everything else I do.I was starting to feel a little wiped out last night...but I slept for 6 hours, got up to let the dogs out & then went back to sleep for another 2 hours!!! I got 8 hours sleep last night! It is seriously unreal to me how wonderful I feel on this.

Aside from my goal of losing weight I feel like showing from the rooftops that everyone should try Isagenix. Seriously!! Even for just the 9 day cleanse to infuse all the good stuff into your body & flush the garbage out. The way you feel is so worth it

No comments:

Post a Comment