Saturday, March 21, 2009

Epiphany - I am a verb!

I had an epiphany this morning! Being on Isagenix isn't just about the weight loss & scale to me. Me, who is weighing obsessed when on a diet, I just don't care what it says. It's all about how I am feeling....and I feel AMAZING! Truly, honestly 100% amazing! I am happy, no longer feeling like my life sucks. I am Thrilled beyond belief with small things....like removing a dead leaf & finding new growth. I want to share this with everyone!! I want to scream from the rooftops, I want everyone I know & love to do this. Get the crap out of your bodies! Be Happy Happy, feel happy happy!

I just finished reading The Shack for the third time...LOVE this book! Just like The Traveler's Gift, I find something new every single time I read it. This morning I found my new mantra: I am a verb. I am that I am. I will be who i will be. i am a verb! I am alive, dynamic, ever active and moving. I am a being verb

No comments:

Post a Comment