Thursday, March 19, 2009

out it came!

I pooped! I'm sure you all were sitting on the edge of your seat waiting to hear LOL

Down another pound this morning...but I wasn't that great last night at dinner. I had 3 spareribs with BBQ sauce that I knew wasn't very healthy for me & a tablespoon of Garlic mashed potatoes. Technically I shouldn't have eaten dinner since I had lunch, I should have just had a shake & a small salad if I was hungry....but I guess from pooping I was STARVING!
Sooooooo I did 4 miles on the treadmill & 4 miles on the bike this morning....loooooordy my knees hurt!

I'm thinking of creating a recliner chair/bike. Those seats are just too little & hard LOL OOOO one with a massager on the shoulders & lower back would be ideal, don't ya think??

Anyway, I was feeling guilty this morning so I'm back on track, already had 64 ounces of water & it's only 10AM...I should start floating anytime now.
Check this out....my fingers are still able to interlace! It may sound so simple to thin people but it's such a HUGE deal for me!

I have to buy more fish...I think I"m feeling adventerous today & may try Tilapia...never had it before. I could go for more swordfish if I can find it on sale YUMMMMMMM

Amazing amazing energy as usual! Yesterday I washed my van...I think I was in HS the last time I actually washed my own vehicle! We usually go to the car wash or Chris does it...but *I did it! 2 hours I was scrubbing & drying & doing the windows inside & out.

My emotions have been so even. Happy, confident...even remembering that family in Kmart hasn't shaken my confidence the last 2 days.
TRY ISAGENIX!!! It's ONLY 9 days!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you! You are doing so amazing. Not that I'm surprised, you are so motivated and dedicated. Love you lots!!

    ReplyDelete