Wednesday, March 18, 2009

honesty & great news

Ok so I decided that I would be perfectly honest in this blog on my journey thru Isagenix. So as embarassing it is, I will do just that.
I was up 2 pounds yesterday, however, I was extremely & painfully constipated. I took the Isaflush (supposed to help you go) Monday night & Sunday night but it didn't seem to help. Knowing I had to go to my oldest's wrestling match I didn't want to take a laxitive so I took a softner & went a little bit last night. I'm back down to the 17 pounds total lost. But I took a laxitive about 4 this morning & I feel it just starting to rumble now. I anticipate there being a greater loss tomorrow.

I also am late for my period & I'm sure there is a little water retention going on from that.

BUT!!! Here is the great news! Since I suffered with pre-eclampsia with my oldest (he was born in 1995) I have had problems with my hands in the middle of the night. I couldn't make a tight fist...it was like having arthritis & I would have to be up & walking for a long time before I could without it hurting....and for...at least 7 years I haven't been able to fold my hands together with the fingers interlacing. Even to hold hands with Chris, my fingers felt so fat. they didn't fit quite right. Last night, the dogs woke me at 4 to go out & my hands were sooo cold! I was rubbing them together trying to warm them & WHAM! My fingers interlaced AND FIT! Just out of curiousity, I went to try on my engagement ring that I haven't been able to wear since I was 6 months pregnant with my first and it went on! It's obviously tight but I actually got it on & off!!!! I can't believe it!! It's been 13 years since it's even touched my fingers!

One more good news event. I have these PJ pants that are my really fat pj pants. I only wear them when I'm bloated from my period or like yesterday with being constipated. Well, again this morning. I kept hiking them up. They were falling off of me. Seriously slipping down! Amazing!!

I just finished another 2 days of cleanse & am back on shake days. Shake days are just second nature to me now. They are so easy to do I can't believed I ever worried about them.
I have so many friends that I think this would work for....ones that don't even need the weight loss but for the mental clarity....to break free of the anxiety or depression....I really hope once they see the change in me, they will at the very least complete a 9 day.

No comments:

Post a Comment