Wednesday, March 25, 2009

honesty

ok, so like i said, I was going to be completely honest here. Today is a bad day. I finally got my period on Monday & felt fine, yesterday I felt fine. Last night I started feeling dizzy, very tired. Middle of the night I developed a horrible headache that had me throwing up & just plain uncomfortable.
Woke this morning still feeling awful. Now, I have had hypoglycemia since I was 13, and do have anemia that gets bad when I have my period.
I don't know if any of it is related. But after talking to Chris & my mom this morning, we all came to the conclusion that I should eat normally today. Go about it like I would if I was having a hypoglycemic attack or that I'm feeling weak from the anemia.
I only had toast with 1/2 a banana this morning just in case I throw up again. But the dizziness is still there .
I think I'm just going to lie back down & reread The Traveler's Gift for the 150th time. I just love that book so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment